Business Cards

Business Card Sketches:
Business Cards:







Artist Statement:

I created three person business cards using Adobe InDesign. I did this by creating three layers and adding color to my background layers. Next, I went onto my first layer and placed my logo onto the business card. Then, I went onto my third layer and put my name, phone number, and email using the text tool. For the back of my business cards, I added color to my background layer, and then placed my tag brush in different locations. 





 

Comments

  1. I really like your color choices in these post cards. It makes your logo really pop out and make it appeal to the eye. I also like have aligned they are when you copy and pasted it. It is really neat and well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Postcard

Calligram Project