Postcard



This is a postcard for Spain that I made on Adobe InDesign. I placed images of Spanish beaches, and used the Text Tool to add the phrase "Spanish Beaches". I used the selection tool to move around the images of the beaches and organize them on the front of the postcard. Next, I added another horizontal page and used the line tool to add the lines for writing. I also used the brush tool to add my tag brush, and added a wavy line around it. Lastly, I used the text tool to add the words "Spanish beaches" to the top of the page. 

Business card sketches:



 

Comments

  1. I love your postcard because it's very similar to the one I created. I chose to uses images of the beach because it's my favorite place to be. I've been to Spain a couple of times and their beaches are gorgeous however, tend to be cold since a lot of them have rocks instead of sand. If I had to comment on one thing, I wish I got to see some writing on the back part of the postcard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The reason why I really like your postcard is because I've never seen Spain's beaches before. I have never been to Europe, but I was always under the assumption that it was cold. I do not know why I though this, so it was very interesting to learn that there are palm trees there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your postcard because we both took a very similar approach using sunset photos and photos at the beach. I think its super interesting that you chose to include the image of a beach in Spain because I have never left the country before and am very curious about the geography of other countries. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Calligram Project