Self Portrait Poster



My propaganda poster includes an image of myself with a lit cigarette, a long with the slogan "smoking kills". The purpose of the poster is to encourage teens and young adults not to smoke. I look unhappy in the image and I am surrounded by dark grey smoke in an attempt to show the negative effects that smoking has on both your physical and mental health. Because the poster is aimed at a younger audience, I decided to create a punk style propaganda poster. You can see this through the dark and grungy color palette, as well as the block lettering that the slogan is written in. 



I used the block letters on this Sex Pistols poster as inspiration for the slogan on my propaganda poster. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Postcard

Calligram Project