Photoshop Homework 2

    An image from the documentary that brought me close to my own emotions was the portrait that he took of Michelle Obama for the cover of Time Magazine for the "Meaning of Michelle" issue. The dark lighting in the back of the photo in contrast with the brightness of her face creates a serious and intense tone for the portrait. There is also a lot of focus on Michelle's eyes in the photo. It creates a very strong and confident tone for the image. The camera positioning also plays a large part in this portrait. The straight on angle that the photo was taken with only adds to the intense and powerful tone of the photograph. 

    



    A photo where I visually express connection to the world around me and another human being is this selfie that I took with my friend Rachel. Rachel and I are at Plant Hall on the University of Tampa Campus. You can see the connection that I feel for Rachel because of how close we are stood together, and because we are resting our faces against each other. We are also grinning very largely because we were laughing. Rachel and I are on our way to dinner with the rest of our friends so we were excited. 
    It is also raining outside in the photograph. You can tell this because of the wet marble floor in Plant Hall that is reflecting the columns. We are also wearing rain jackets in the photo, which is another indication that it was raining outside. I love going out in the rain, and you can tell this based on how happy I look in the picture. I look genuinely happy in the photo, because I am. 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Postcard

Calligram Project