My name is Anya Carroll, and I am a freshman at the University of Tampa. My majors are political science and advertising and public relations. I am very passionate about both fields, so I am enjoying taking classes in both areas. I am from North Hampton, England, but I moved to Indiana in elementary school. I moved with my Mom, Dad, and older brother. Since moving to the United States my family have gotten a dog, and we have even started fostering puppies which I love to do. I have always wanted to move to Florida because I love the warm weather, so I was very excited to come here for college. My hobbies include music and watching movies. I did choir all through out middle school and high school, and my friends and I love getting together to watch movies. I also loved swimming and running in high school, even though I was not very good. 

    I am not very good with computers and technology, so I am very excited for this class. I definitely hope that it will help me feel more comfortable around technology, as well as teach me how to use Adobe Creative Cloud, Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign. This class will also really help me with one of my majors, advertising and public relations, because having a basic understanding of how to use these programs and being comfortable around these kinds of technologies are important in order to be successful in this field. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Postcard

Calligram Project